Students Should Have Homework
Many people don’t like homework. People don’t want to do it for many reasons such as they’d rather play games or they just don’t want to do the hard work, or they’re afraid to make mistakes. So much can be learned from your mistakes and from doing homework. Students should have homework because they develop important skills such as responsibilities, and many new skills and also get to practice them, and in fact it actually brings the family together.
Students should have homework because the student is assigned work one day knowing it has to be done the next day they will learn and develop responsibilities. For example, it can help them in later life when they have a job they won’t slack off because they could get in big trouble, or lose their job. Just like when you don’t finish homework at school when there’s a time limit.
Also, students should have homework to develop and practice new skills in math and also current skills as it will help them in life if they get a demanding but good job that takes good brains in math. For example, if you’re the boss or who knows maybe even co. boss if you need to count how many employs for some sort of reason, you need to learn how to count in certain ways such as 10s, 30,s 4s, 6s, 9s, and so on, or also you need to find out how much you’re getting paid or how much you’re paying people.
Another reason students should have homework is to practice on an upcoming test or quiz, and in fact it brings the family together in a way. For example, when a student asks for help at home from a sibling or parent, they will of course help and this could help build a bond by sharing ideas and thinking with each other.
So next time when you think homework is a complete waste of time or you don’t want to do it because you think there’s better things to do or its taking away family time, it really doesn’t. Homework is good for the brain and it makes you smarter whether you make mistakes or not, you learn from them, and later in life it will help you out a lot.
Alberto G. via Compfight v
Posted January 30, 2016 by aidanjv in category 2015-2016
Top 14 Reason Why Homework is Important
Posted onOctober 27, 2010bye-Skool
Here are the top 14 reasons why Homework is important:
- It improves your child’s thinking and memory
- It helps your child develop positive study skills and habits that will serve him or her well throughout life
- Homework encourages your child to use time wisely
- It teaches your child to work independently
- Homework teaches your child to take responsibility for his or her work
- It allows your child to review and practice what has been covered in class
- It helps your child to get ready for the next day’s class
- Homework helps your child learn to use resources, such as libraries, reference materials, and computer Web sites to find information
- It encourages your child to explores subjects more fully than classroom time permits
- It allows your child to extend learning by applying skills to new situations
- It helps your child integrate learning by applying many different skills to a single task, such as book reports or science projects
- Howework helps parents learn more about what your child is learning in school
- It allows parents to communicate about what he or she is learning
- It encourages parents to spark your child’s enthusiasm